Delaware Division of the
Public Advocate

Artesian Water Company, Inc. Filed an Application

Date Posted: Friday, April 11th, 2014

Artesian Water Company, Inc. filed an application (PSC Docket No. 14-132) seeking an increase in total revenue of slightly more than $9.98 million. This represents an incremental increase of 12.59%a however, by including the Distribution System Improvement Charge (“DSIC”) of 3.32% currently in place, which is set to zero upon filing for a general rate increase, the total increase requested is 15.91%.

Related Topics:  , , , , , ,